Black Currants health benefits
According to a new study it shows great promise in the value of the predominate antioxidant in Black Currants, anthocyanin, to prevent liver cancer one of the most common cancers in the world.
Reports suggest that black Currants has benefits of protecting against Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, vision disorders, urinary track infections, and kidney stones.
Black berry contains many needed vitamins and minerals such as: vitamins C, A, B6, B12, E, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, magnesium zinc. Other reasons why it is popular is because of the variety of the variety of health benefits that can help relieve many health problems.
It has been stated that black currant can help with menopausal symptoms, calmness, tiredness, arthritis, teeth and gum problems, thinning of the hair, varicose veins, Lupus, and skin disorders such as eczema.
The fruits, leaves and buds of the black currant have multiple effects in treating and preventing various diseases.
Because it contains vitamin C, the black currant is used in treating cardiovascular diseases, preventing cardiac insufficiency and vascular accidents, it increases the resistance of fragile sanguine capillaries, reduces arterial hypertension.
Also, it intensifies weak peripheral circulation caused by menopause, cleans the blood of toxins, wastes and cholesterol.
Drinking black currant juice is a healthy way to improve your antioxidant intake and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)