The health and nutritional benefits of Peach
Peach is extremely rich in vitamin A and potassium, apart from abounding in a number of other nutrients, making them rank very high in nutritional value and good for the health of an individual.
Peaches help make the skin healthy and also add color to the complexion.
It has been seen that consumption of peaches helps in the removal of worms from the intestinal tract.
Being rich in Vitamin A, peaches might help prevent cancer in organs and glands with epithelial tissue.
Peaches comprise of more than 80 percent water and are a good source of dietary fiber, making them good for those trying to lose weight.
The consumption of peaches, on a regular basis, can keep your bowel movements regular and even prevent straining.
Peaches have a small laxative effect and a powerful diuretic effect and thus, are recommended to people suffering from rheumatism and gout.
Peaches have been found to be beneficial for individuals suffering from the following ailments:
Acidosis, Anemia, Asthma, Bladder and Kidney Stones, Bronchitis, Constipation, Dry Cough, Gastritis, High Blood Pressure, Poor Digestion
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)